Legacy Gaming Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Guide] Courier Job

Poll

Was this guide helpful?

[ 1 ]
    [Guide] Courier Job I_vote_lcap100%[Guide] Courier Job I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [Guide] Courier Job I_vote_lcap0%[Guide] Courier Job I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 1
    Miraculous
    Miraculous
    Young Blood
    Young Blood

[Guide] Courier Job Empty [Guide] Courier Job

Post by Miraculous Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:43 pm

The Courier Job
    A Guide of what to do for the Courier Job
    What is it?
    The Courier Job, which was added on the LG:RP 1.1.1b change-log, is based around the Script of the Trucker Job. The Courier Job is more local than the Trucker Job, where you deliver small products instead of packages. The Courier Job supply's you with a Mule, which you can use to deliver the products to the numerous businesses around LS. 

Where is it?
    The Courier Depot/HQ can be found on Sheridan Street in Willowfield, round the corner from the Clucking Bell. There is 10 Mules available for your use, which you can use and can be found at the Courier HQ.
    [Guide] Courier Job ZPTZNA4
    [Guide] Courier Job HRra42L
    What to do?
    First of all, if you have not already got the job, do /getjob at the 'I' icon (See Diagram 1 for details). Make sure you have /quitjob your other job if you have one. After completing that, you can now have access to the Mules, meaning that you can now collect products and deliver them to businesses. Once you are in a Mule, drive the van over to the other 'I' icon (See Dia. 2 for details). Once the Van is covering the 'I' icon, do /loadproducts to load the products to your van. WARNING: You cannot overload your Mule like you can do for Truckers. Once loaded, a red marker/pinpoint will be on your map. Drive to that location and where the 'I' icon is, do /deliverpackages. Now, you can drive back and collect more or drop your vehicle off and do something else!

Diagram 1:
    [Guide] Courier Job 0OAUkhV

Diagram 2:
    [Guide] Courier Job Fjk2TAX

Your income?
    You earn $600 per delivery that you do. This is at Skill Level 1. However, you have to pay $15 per product that you buy. So you only earn $585 per delivery that you run. See below for a table showing how much you earn per level. 
    [size=15]Skill Level:[/size][size=15]Income in Dollars ($):[/size]
    Level 1:585
    Level 2:1,185
    Level 3:1,785
    Level 4:2,385
    Level 5:2,985

Delivery locations?
    In total, there are 7 delivery locations to your disposal. Each delivery location is random every time, so it is highly unlikely that you will go to the same place twice. Below are the locations of where each delivery location is.

Delivery Drop-Off : 1
    Cathering Street, the small Parking Lot opposite All Saints General Hospital
    [Guide] Courier Job TROjRr0

Delivery Drop-Off: 2
    Behind the Supermarket on Fellini Road, the road connecting to Main Street
    [Guide] Courier Job 7iRumhC

Delivery Drop-Off: 3
    The old Theatre Studio in Vinewood, inside the actual Theatre Area
    [Guide] Courier Job ZjbSUeK

Delivery Drop-Off: 4
    The Alley in Commerce, just north of the PD HQ in Pershing
    [Guide] Courier Job QLym7hZ

Delivery Drop-Off: 5
    Behind the Restaurant on the corner of Glen Park on Financial Road
    [Guide] Courier Job 4JrUweC

Delivery Drop-Off: 6
    On Fellini Road, turn right off of Main Street and it is just after the LSPD Truck and before the Mulholland Highway Entrances/Exits
    [Guide] Courier Job A1FonVx

Delivery Drop-Off: 7
    On Wriggle Drive in East Beach, on one of the corners as you go through the road
    [Guide] Courier Job B8v2JSr

Job commands?
    So, there are two available commands which you can use for this job, both very similar. The first one is /loadproducts. You type this command and it gives you 3 products for a small fee of $15. The second one is /deliverproducts. You type this command at the location you were given and the 3 products will be sold, earning you $600. To find out where to use these commands, look at the other part of the guide for more useful information. There are 2 other commands which are for all jobs. This is /getjob and /quitjob. /quitjob can be used at any location on the map, but be warned, once you /quitjob, you have to wait X amount of paychecks until you can do /getjob for any other job, even if it is the same job. However, /getjob you have to do at the Job's Location using /search on to find the location.

Last edited by Miraculous on Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:29 am; edited 8 times in total
    Miraculous
    Miraculous
    Young Blood
    Young Blood

[Guide] Courier Job Empty Re: [Guide] Courier Job

Post by Miraculous Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:17 pm

Will be updated with Pinpoint/Marker SS of each location point and I will remove the current SS and replace with the Pinpoints, etc.
    Miraculous
    Miraculous
    Young Blood
    Young Blood

Post by Miraculous Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:49 pm

Updated. Just needs Drop 2. Sorry for the quality of the photo's but that's just the Map.
    Miraculous
    Miraculous
    Young Blood
    Young Blood

Post by Miraculous Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:08 am

Guide is now completed. Feel free to leave your comments and opinions!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:09 pm