Legacy Gaming Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Newsletter #2

Dairyll
    Dairyll
    Game Administrator
    Game Administrator

Newsletter #2 Empty Newsletter #2

Post by Dairyll Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:48 am

Newsletter #2

I'd like to thank everyone for being patient as the playerbase grows every day here on Legacy Gaming. I've made no changes to the server exam and it seems apparent that the people who pass it are usually more able to roleplay properly. I have not banned anyone for a single hacking misdemeanor case yet. I guess they don't want to troll on a server that takes an exam to get in?

LG:RP 1.0.8 is a step in the right direction for us. All of the updates I've done are mostly from suggestions. As LG:RP 1.0.9 is on the brink of being uploaded, here are some of the features that you will see added with the latest script version:

• The ability to edit the placement, size and body clipping of your clipped gun toys.
    • The ability to store money, weed, crack and materials inside your vehicles.
    • The ability to sell and/or give vehicles to other players. All vehicle mods, stored items and tuning job will be retained. This means you can sell a vehicle with an AK-47 stored in it to another player. Makes for an interesting method of trading.
    • Selling houses and businesses to other players will now be more incentive as sell-to-market reimbursement will now only be 15%.
    • All the stored items will be kept even if you sell a house or business. So you can sell a house full of weed to another player.
    • Radar guns for cops! Cops will be able to check the speed of another player's vehicle from a certain distance.
    • The ability to drop black powder.

Some other features that may or may not make it to this script revision are:

• The ability to wire money to another player even if they're offline.
    • An Uber mini-job system that won't require getting the actual job. Sorta like Fishing, but for Uber (Taxi) drivers.
    • The return of the fullness/hunger system.
    • Owned vehicles having the option to have a shock lock that will taze any player that turns on its engine.
    • A new type of business that sells new kinds of toys: briefcases and bags.

Family and faction leadership applications are still open. Staff recruitment is still on-going. Everyone will be starting off as a Helper before moving up to Game Moderator and a full Administrator. This is a voluntary job, so please respect all the staff of LG:RP.

As I've posted on the suggestions board, I read all suggestions, so keep them coming. Please invite your friends to play on the server and don't forget to ask them to set you as their referrer so you can avail 30 days of Platinum VIP for free! Have fun and thank you for your continued support.
    Bennyy
    Bennyy
    Game Administrator
    Game Administrator

Newsletter #2 Empty Re: Newsletter #2

Post by Bennyy Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:11 am

Awesome!
    Will we be able to sell businesses and houses or will we still need to sell to the market?
    Dairyll
    Dairyll
    Game Administrator
    Game Administrator

Post by Dairyll Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:16 am

You'll need to sell it to the market first.
    Leblanc
    Leblanc
    $30 Donator
    $30 Donator

Post by Leblanc Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:22 pm

Would we need to be near the player to give them the vehicle?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content